So, this is a test of Auctorial Acuteness. Can I can get all the Stuff in one blog post? Let’s see. . .
- You may preorder a signed and/or personalized copy of Accepting the Lance by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller, from Uncle Hugo’s SF Bookstore. Here’s your link.
- You may preorder the ebook edition of Accepting the Lance from: BN and Amazon (yes, you may also preorder the hardcover edition; don’t let’s make this any more difficult than it already is, ‘K?)
- Amazon is running a sale on the ebook edition Fortune’s Favors: Adventures in the Liaden Universe® Number 28. During the month of November the price will be $1.49.
- Brand-new Liaden story “Dark Secrets” will be published in Infinite Stars: Dark Frontiers on November 5. Other authors include: CJ Cherryh, Tanya Huff, Seanan McGuire, Becky Chambers, Jack Campbell, Mike Shepherd, and more! Here’s your link.
- The new mass market edition of Conflict of Honors, the second Liaden Universe® novel ever published is now on sale from all the Usual Suspects (yes, there’s also an ebook edition). Cover art by Sam Kennedy. This is your reminder that (1) books make great gifts, and that this book is an Entry Point to the Liaden Universe®, thereby perfect place to start your non-Liaden-savvy friends. AND (2) to please review Conflict, if you have already read it.
- Brand-new Liaden story “A Visit to the Galaxy Ballroom” will be published to Baen.com sometime more or less around November 15. It will be available on the front page, below the fold (that means “scroll down” to you folks who don’t speak Old Newspaper), and will be free for all to read.
- Accepting the Lance, the 22nd novel of the Liaden Universe® created by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller, will be published in hardcover, ebook, and audio editions, on December 3, 2019.
- Trader’s Leap, the 23rd novel of the Liaden Universe®, will be published sometime around November or December 2020. NOTE: This book takes place on the Dutiful Passage; it is not, repeat, IT IS NOT a Jethri book. Thank you for your attention to this small but important detail.
- Steve is working on the next Jethri book as I type. That book has a mid-2020 deadline, so look for it in 2021.
- Steve is also lead on the book after #9 above, also a Jethri book, as I understand. It has a deadline of 2021, so look for it in 2022.
- After the two Jethri books referenced above are turned in, we will still have two Liaden books under contract. No, we don’t know what they’ll be about yet. No, we don’t want suggestions, thank you.
- Lee and Miller will be attending two conventions in 2020: Boskone 57, where we will be panelists; and AlbaCon 2020, September 11-13, where we will be Writer Guests of Honor.
. . .I think that’s everything.
posted by Sharon November 2, 2019
Don’t forget to visit our Patreon page for updates and advance access to unique Lee & Miller content! Help us reach our support goal so we can worry less and write more.
Visit the Lee & Miller Patreon page now